What is Medical Tourism?
Medical tourism is a term initially coined by travel agencies and the mass media to describe the rapidly-growing practice of travelling across international borders or within country to obtain health care.
India is a perfect destination for medical tourism. India excels in providing quality and cheap health care services to overseas tourists. The field has such lucrative potential that it can become a $2.3 billion business by 2012, states a study by Confederation of Indian Industry (CII). India’s medical tourism sector is expected to experience an annual growth rate of 3036. Most estimates claim treatment costs in India start at around a tenth of the price of comparable treatment in western countries. The most popular treatments sought In India by medical tourists are alternative medicine, bone-marrow transplant, cardiac bypass surgery, eye surgery and orthopedic surgery. India is known in particular for heart surgery, hip resurfacing and other areas of advanced medicine.
Patients coming to India often seek more than treatment and learn wellness techniques like Yoga, Ayurveda and Naturopathy. Many facilities in India have become a destination for learning and healing together. One can opt for a complete body detox using Yoga techniques and learn them too.
While these treatments are not available in foreign countries, it becomes an opportunity for international patients to extend their stay to learn and get certified in Yoga and Ayurvedic techniques for personal well being or starting a teaching school in their own country.
Centers like Patanjali in Haridwar and Varanasi, Astang Yoga Ashrams in Mysore and Shirodhara oil massage schools in Kerala are in close vicinity of urban cities with international airports.
Many tourists extend their stay and enjoy the Indian scenery by travelling to these places to celebrate their health and add a touch of tourism to their trip.
Medical Tourism in Delhi/NCR:
Delhi/NCR has emerged as a perfect destination for medical tourism in India. Delhi has become the hub of advance Medical treatment. The government as well as private players are keenly assessing the potential and means to tap the same. Many private players established high-tech hospitals and are providing health care facilities; which matches the highest standards of healthcare delivery worldwide.
Services Offered by Boroh Tours And Accommodotion
- We provide best services to the medical tourists. We focus on the patient getting the right care while their treatment. Our team works on providing complete medical services to each patient in a way that it is comfortable and caring.
- We render services right from the time of initial medical opinions to post treatment check-ups. Our team arranges every details beginning from arranging tickets to accommodation to necessary transport facility. Escorting them to the hotel nearby to the hospital which might be pre-booked.
- Providing affordable care services whether it is a guest house, hotel, food, travel and tourist assistance to the health seeking individual and hislher family.
- We believe in share and care, lets give us the opportunity to provide you with our best services.
- Guest house nearby famous hospitals like-AIIMS. SAFDARj UNG, FORTIS GROUP OF HOSPITALS, MAX HOSPITALS, APPOLO HOSPITALS, SIR GANGA RAM HOSPITALDELHI HEART & LUNG INSTITUTE, RAjAV GANDHI CANCER INSTITUTE ETC.
**We also help in providing blood donors in case of requirement of blood**
Medical tourism (also called medical travel, Health tourism or global health care) is a term used to describe the rapidly-growing practice of travelling across international borders to obtain health care. Services typically sought by travelers Include elective procedures as well as complex specialized surgeries such as joint replacement (knee/hip), cardiac surgery, dental surgery, and cosmetic surgeries.
Medical treatment expenses have become a matter of concern world over and people find themselves constrained to make compromises of their personal health. Borah Travels Medical Tourism provides high quality, affordable medical treatment without any wait.
Borah Travels Medical tourism offers a wide range of medical and surgical services to both international and Indian patients. As one of the country’s best healthcare and related service provider, we are committed to ensure patients from across the globe can access the best of the Indian healthcare system.